In order to submit your claims for engagement activities you have participated in, please download the Facility Engagement app and register for Versapay (www.versapay.com). Versapay is the direct deposit system linked to FEMS. The LGHPES does not issue cheques, so this must be done in order to receive your funds. Please choose EFT (electronic funds transfer) as your option and remember to confirm the amount deposited into your bank account. Claims are batched and sent every Monday. You will receive payment approximately ten days after your claim is approved. Our fiscal year end is March 31st each year, and you have until Apr. 30th of that year to enter all of your claims into the system.
Engagement activities that qualify for funding include:
- FESR Training (max. one hour)
- Quarterly Medical Staff Meetings (one hour)
- Involvement in Coastal Simulation Program
- Standing Hospital Committee meetings
- Participation in approved projects (i.e. Special meetings, Presenting at Grand Rounds, LGH Redevelopment Project, etc.)